Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Man and The Sea

Man and the Sea


I never read the novel The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway. Nevertheless I amaze with the title. What is comparable between an old man and the sea? Tough, strong, wide perspective, trusted, little bit of stubborn?

This man is not an old man. But seeing him standing there, makes me remember of that novel's title. It surely remind me of what usually the characteristic of a man and a sea:

tough, strong, wide perspective, trusted, stubborn


Some people said though that they can predict the sea better than a man ... and since I am a man, I have nothing to say about this .... :-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
igunone said...

I see emptiness ... as the time goes by, things get more sentimental :-)